Are you coming to our AGM on 14 March? You just need to pop along to the St. Nicholas Room in the Town House from 12-2pm or 5-7pm (you only need to come to one).
At the this year’s AGM you will:
- Find out how we’ve been representing you this year;
- Elect new branch officers;
- Set the agenda for 2018;
- Meet stewards, officers and other members.
Guest speaker: Kay Sillars ( Pay & Bargaining, UNISON Scotland)
Take part in deciding how your union is organised, elect our branch officers, learn about how we’ve been representing you this year, and set the agenda for the year ahead.
You’ll also find out the latest information about transformation at Aberdeen City Council and how we’ve been involved in the process.
You must be a member to attend, but can join on the day or in advance at http://join.unison.org.uk. Attendees will also get a free £10 voucher!
Key Documents (click to download)
- Steward Nomination Form (return by noon on 2 March)
- Officer Nomination Form (return by noon on 2 March)
- Agenda & Report Pack
- Additional report (Health & Safety)