UNISON have been working away getting courses available to deliver online.
The first one we can offer up is a tutored online Menopause Course which has been tweaked to accommodate online delivery, which will be by Ruth Devlin from Let’s Talk Menopause..
The workshop is 2 hours in duration and will have a short break after an hour and will be delivered through the Gotomeetings platform.
Times Available are as follows:
Wednesday 10th June – 1 pm to 3 pm
Wednesday 17th June – 3 pm to 5 pm
Please reserve a place by e-mailing – firstname.lastname@example.org
The course is open to all members and activists so please circulate widely.
Workshop will include :
- The Science bit – what is a menopause?
- What are the symptoms of the menopause
- Menopause treatments
- How to talk to your GP
- Myths, scares and evidence
- Menopause and mood
- Menopause and sleep
- Pelvic floors and how menopause affects them
- What you can do to help yourself
- How to talk to your manager, colleagues and family
- Open discussion with Q+A