Are you feeling stuck in your current job or uncertain about what the future holds?
UNISON has organised a workshop for members in Aberdeen City Branch to explore the skills you have, how to make the most of them and how to develop new skills. Whether you want to learn for work or in your personal life, this UNISON member learning workshop is for you.
The course aims to:
- Identify your existing, transferable and potential skills
- Help you to feel more confident about your abilities
- Build your confidence
- Help you to set goals for the future
- Give you hints and tips on developing your CV
- Advise you on interview techniques
- Signpost you to appropriate learning and development opportunities
The workshop is being held on FRIDAY 17 NOVEMBER 2017 from 9.30 to 4.30 at Cafe Coast, Inspire, Beach Boulevard, Aberdeen. Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
So what do you need to do?
- Speak to your manager about time off to attend
- Reserve your place by contacting us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01224 620624
- Let us have your name, your membership number and your email address and telephone number.
- Let us know if you require any learning support
- Let us know if you have any dietary requirements
PLACES ARE LIMITED AND CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS MONDAY 13 NOVEMBER 2017.