We will try our upmost to ensure the information here is up to date and relevant.
– Unison is here for you. Click here to find out more.
– PPE Guidance can be found here
– Guidance for Social Care staff can be found here.
– COSLA have put together some FAQs for local government workers.
– Police Scotland are stopping people to ensure they are out of their home for one of the allowed reasons. If you are out for work that cannot be done from home, please ensure you have your ACC ID with you. You can find more details here.
– Should you still be attending your place of work? If you are unsure – please see here, or get in touch with us.
– ACC has asked employees to volunteer to help in critical services in the fight against COVID-19. Click here for more.
– PSA’s/school staff/members who’s places of work have been closed to public – if they are not working “as normal” and if they have a contract with Aberdeen City Council – they will get paid (they may be asked to do another duty at another venue – presumably within their skill set)
– Regarding service redesign, the employer have yet to say that service redesign is on hold/paused, however there are no decisions being made at present. We will keep you up-to-date with developments in this area.
Below you will find links to updates as we receive them from management. Please ensure you are looking at the most recent information (all updates have the date in the title).